Monday, September 24, 2012

Catching up....

Well I never finished the TV Dinner posts so a quick catch up on what I ended up having. So we did the Chicken Fingers, Mac and Cheese Banquet meal and I made homemade onion rings for that one. Basically what I did was I bought 4 of the same kinds of dinners and we had 1 each for 2 weeks. The dinners I got:

1. Cheesy Beef Patty
2. Chicken Fingers and Mac and Cheese
3. Rigatoni
4. Lasagna
5. Chicken Nuggets, Mashed potatoes, Corn
6. Salisbury Steak, Mashed potatoes, Corn
7. Chicken Fried Chicken, Mashed potatoes, Corn

What I added to each:

1. (Previous Post)
2. Homemade Onion Rings (will post recipe soon)
3. Salad and Mozzarella bread
4. Garlic Bread
5. I also made my own mashed potatoes (since they only give you a scoop :D), and homemade mac and cheese.
6. Made my own mashed potatoes again, green beans
7. I made black eyed peas, and broccoli and cheese

Sorry for the boring post- I have been super busy with going on vacation and my mom ended up coming for a visit- having to have back surgery so I went back to Arkansas for 2 weeks, and then School was starting so it has been crazy around here! I just wanted to do this quick catch up and get on to the fun stuff! Halloween is just around the corner! So this weekend I plan on cleaning the house and getting it ready for fall! I have been all over the Internet looking for decorating Ideas so I am excited to see what I come up with! Have a good night all and check back this weekend to see what kind of decor I find :D ~Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment